BASALT TEAM UPDATE
Basalt Infrastructure Partners LLP (“Basalt” or “the Firm”) is pleased to announce a number of promotions and team additions over recent months as it continues the steady growth of the platform on both sides of the Atlantic in the principal London and New York (NY) offices.
The Firm is delighted to announce the promotion of Wil Jones to Partner. Since joining Basalt in 2014, Wil has played leading roles in the investments in North Star, Manx Telecom, Iris (Basalt’s UK fibre platform) and most recently the take private acquisition of Nobina. This appointment represents the fifth Basalt senior team member to be admitted as a new Partner into the Firm’s partnership during 2022.
Other promotions across the team in 2022 include:
- Marcus Berg (London) – Principal
- Tim Robinson (NY) – Principal
- Joe Galan (NY) – Principal, Asset Manager
- Ruggero Paterno (London) – Vice President
- Alex Gehler (London) – Vice President
- Greg Barancik (NY) – Vice President
- Dan Bateson (London) – Senior Associate
- Yasmine Aldeeb (NY) – Senior Associate
- Albert Zeng (NY) – Senior Associate
These promotions clearly demonstrate the talent that exists within Basalt and the Firm’s wish to offer long term career pathways for its existing team.
Basalt also continues to grow its team in Europe and North America welcoming:
- Tom O’Neil – General Counsel (London)
- Selina Sugiarto – Vice President (London)
- Monica De Mestria – Senior Associate (London)
- Elie Cohen – Associate (NY)
- Cole Goldklang – Associate (NY)
- Nikita Ajwani – Associate (London)
A further six appointments are expected to be made in the next few months bringing the Basalt team to 40 strong.